Graham Livestock Systems Chutes
- Designed with the safety of both animal and operator in mind.
- An extra large opening that can be adjusted to accommodate mature cows and bulls down to weaned calves.
- An easily removable brisket bar can be added to prevent cattle from going down in the chute and quick release side exits allow for a fast and safe exit when needed.
- Grated flooring gives good traction while also making clean-up on concrete surfaces quick and easy.
- Options for both manual and hydraulic operation.
- Heavy-duty construction with thick-walled materials. Weighs in at 2,500 lbs.
- The only heavy-duty galvanized chute on the market, for years of use in all weather conditions.